Research Associate (4-month Contract), Protein Biochemistry
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells within the body to transform the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. Cue Biopharma is a high growth company and is listed on NASDAQ (CUE). The company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the heart of the life sciences corridor.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for executing tasks in all areas of protein expression and purification including routine cell culture and transfections in ExpiCHO system and purifications using the AKTA platform. This is a temporary contract position that could last up to four (4) months.
The candidate will have exceptional organizational skills and excellent technical skills, and the ability to thrive in a small and highly collaborative team environment. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to work well as a member of a fast-paced team are essential qualities for this position. Hands-on experience in protein purification is preferred.
- Cell culture of mammalian cells
- Affinity and SEC purifications on the AKTA platform
- Biochemical assays to assess quality of manufactured protein
- Excellent written records of performed experiments
- Data summaries and presentations of data in group meetings
- BS with 0-2+ years industry experience required
- Chromatography experience preferred including: Affinity, IMAC, IEX, SEC
- Mammalian HEK/CHO culture and transfection experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and new projects seamlessly in a fast-paced and growing biotech environment
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line include your name and the posted job title.