Senior Associate Scientist – Translational Pharmacology
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is developing a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate disease-specific T cells directly within the patient’s body to transform the treatment of cancer, autoimmune, and inflammatory diseases. Cue Biopharma is a high growth company and is listed on Nasdaq: (CUE). The company is located in Boston, Massachusetts in the heart of the life sciences corridor.
Cue Biopharma is building a world-class team of highly motivated, dedicated scientists to help us advance our research and development programs. The company culture is fast-paced and committed to scientific excellence, innovation, and teamwork.
We are seeking a Senior Associate Scientist with a strong background in in vitro cell-based assays and bioanalytical ELISAs to support studies aimed at building pharmacologic relationships between drug exposure, target engagement, pharmacodynamic biomarkers, and activity of Cue Biopharma’s molecules. The successful applicant will have a strong scientific background in execution, analysis, and troubleshooting of immunological assays. Preferred experience includes conducting preclinical studies that assess immunologic endpoints and readouts. Prior experience overseeing studies at CROs is a plus.
- Design, develop, and execute in vitro cell-based assays to assess the activity of immunotherapeutic agents.
- Perform multi-color flow cytometry experiments to analyze immune cell populations and functional assays.
- Develop and optimize bioanalytical ELISA assays for the quantitative measurement of target proteins.
- Assist with study oversight at Contract Research Organizations (CROs) for outsourced research projects, ensuring project timelines and objectives are met.
- Conduct data analysis, interpretation, and presentation of results to project teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize assay protocols and experimental designs.
- Effectively document experimental details, analyze and interpret data, and clearly communicate results within the organization.
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve team goals and support organizational goals.
- B.Sc. in Biological Science with 7+ years industry research experience and a track record of delivery in in vivo pharmacology OR M.Sc. in Biological Science with 2+ years industry experience.
- Experience with in vitro and ex vivo assays for characterization of test articles via multicolor flow cytometry or luminescence assays.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to accurately and efficiently generate protocols, record experimental details and observations, and analyze data.
- Experience in bioanalytical method development and troubleshooting immunoassay techniques using ligand binding assays such as MSD or colorimetric ELISAs is a plus.
- Prior experience with mouse models or supporting execution of rodent in-vivo studies is a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Self-motivated, team- and goal-oriented scientist with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Cue Biopharma champions equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected military or veteran status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Cue Biopharma will endeavor to ensure that any individual with disabilities who is qualified for the position in question is provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line include your name and the posted job title.« Go Back