Senior Associate Scientist/Scientist TCR Core Lab
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells within the body to transform the treatment of cancer, infectious disease and autoimmune disease. Cue Biopharma is a high growth company and is listed on NASDAQ (CUE). The company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the heart of the life sciences corridor.
Cue Biopharma is building a world-class team of highly motivated, dedicated scientists to help us advance our research and development programs. The company culture is fast-paced and committed to scientific excellence, innovation, and teamwork.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Associate Scientist/Scientist to join our T-cell receptor (TCR) Core Lab. Our team is dedicated to understanding the breadth of disease-relevant TCR repertoires and generating and performing key studies with TCR-transduced human cell lines and primary human T cells, as well as providing key mechanistic, pre-clinical and translational support for Cue Biopharma’s growing pipeline. This function is directly linked to the Company’s proprietary technology platforms, Immuno-STAT™ and Neo-STAT™, presently in development.
- Contribute to all aspects of generating TCR lentiviral/retroviral vectors including design, construction, and testing.
- Isolation, viral transduction and culture of primary human/non-human PBMCs and immune cell subsets.
- Expansion, selection and long-term maintenance of T cell clones/lines.
- Plan, execute and analyze in vitro/ex vivo studies using primary human immune cells (from healthy donors and patients).
- Perform immunophenotyping using multicolor flow cytometry staining, FACS and cellular immunology in vitro assays.
- Conduct experiments, accurately documenting and effectively communicating data with project team, colleagues and manager.
- Contribute collaboratively to team efforts to achieve experimental and organizational goals.
- Ph.D., in a relevant field with 0-2 years of related laboratory experience, M.S. in a relevant field with 2-5 years of related laboratory experience, or B.S. in a relevant field with 7+ years of related laboratory experience.
- Direct experience with molecular biology, lentiviral/retroviral vectors, synthetic biology and assay development is required. Candidates with gene therapy background are encouraged to apply.
- Hands-on experience generating stably transfected T cell lines and primary T cells, and knowledge of TCR V(D)J recombination is highly desirable, but not required.
- Hands-on experience executing and documenting in vitro biology studies of primary human immune cells is preferred. Multicolor flow cytometry-based immunophenotyping, FACS, cellular immunology in vitro assays (i.e., cytokine analysis, cytotoxicity, and proliferation assay) is highly desirable.
- Scientifically rigorous, highly organized and displays significant attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Team and goal-oriented scientist with excellent oral and written communication skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company environment.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line include your name and the posted job title.« Go Back