(Senior) Associate Scientist Protein Therapeutics
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells within the body to transform the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. Cue Biopharma is a high growth company and is listed on NASDAQ (CUE). The company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the heart of the life sciences corridor.
Cue Biopharma is building a world-class team of highly motivated, dedicated scientists to help us advance our research and development programs. The company culture is fast-paced and committed to scientific excellence, innovation, and teamwork.
We are looking to further expand our high caliber team dedicated to driving our innovative biologics platform to generate therapeutic molecules for immuno-oncology and autoimmune diseases. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and strong scientist to be a part of a dynamic team responsible for driving the next evolution of our core technology platform.
The successful candidate will have deep, hands-on experience in protein biochemistry and excellent technical skills, and will play a critical role in developing the next generation of immune-modulating therapeutics targeting cancer and autoimmune diseases. This candidate will be responsible for optimizing protein purification strategies as well as expression processes, and potentially cell line development. This is an attractive and visible role within the core team responsible for driving the protein therapeutics pipeline supporting immuno-oncology and autoimmune drug discovery programs.
A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to work well as a member of a fast-paced team are essential qualities for this position.
- BS with 4+ years or MS with 2+ years industry experience required
- Protein purification technologies including: Affinity, IMAC, IEX, SEC
- AKTA experience required
- Mammalian HEK/CHO protein expression required
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and new projects seamlessly in a fast paced and growing biotech environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, a high level of creativity, the ability to thrive in a small and highly collaborative team environment, and the willingness to accept challenges outside of one’s area of expertise is required
- High energy, integrity, and solid communication skills are also critical
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line include your name and the posted job title.« Go Back