Scientist / Senior Scientist In Vivo Pharmacology
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells within the body to transform the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. Cue Biopharma is a high growth company and is listed on NASDAQ (CUE). The company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the heart of the life sciences corridor.
Cue Biopharma is building a world-class team of highly motivated, dedicated scientists to help us advance our research and development programs. The company culture is fast-paced and committed to scientific excellence, innovation, and teamwork.
The successful applicant will have a strong scientific background and laboratory skills in oncology, immuno-oncology, and/or autoimmunity, with broad experience developing therapeutic approaches using in vivo models. Preferred experience assessing immunologic endpoints and readouts. This is an attractive opportunity with significant growth potential as a part of the core team that is responsible for supporting and driving drug discovery programs in immuno-oncology and autoimmunity.
- Design and execution of in vivo pharmacology studies aimed at building pharmacologic relationships between drug exposure, target engagement, pharmacodynamic biomarkers, and activity of Cue molecules
- Successful candidate will work collaboratively with the in vitro pharmacology group to develop ex vivo assays to monitor T cell responses and assess T cell functionality
- Conduct data analyses and effectively document and communicate within the organization and externally
- Collaborate with CROs and academic partners to generate data supporting preclinical development of Cue molecules
- Review and ensure the quality of scientific data to meet regulatory expectations
- Contribute to writing of technical and regulatory documents
- Facilitate biomarker and immune assay development as needed, including study design, vendor selection, study execution, interpretation and report writing
- Contribute knowledge and technical expertise in immunology and/or cancer biology to the generation of novel therapeutic strategies and therapeutic hypotheses for clinical development
- Ph.D. in Biological Science with 2+ years industry research experience and a track record of delivery within in vivo pharmacology
- Knowledge of mouse models of cancer, inflammation, and/or autoimmunity, animal care and use procedures, and hands on experience in small animal care with proficiency in oral, intravenous, and intraperitoneal dosing
- Experience with tissue processing, and FACS-based phenotyping and functional analysis of immune cells using multicolor flow cytometry
- Experience working with CROs to carry out pharmacology, safety, and PK/PD studies
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing direct or matrixed reports
- Self-motivated, team- and goal-oriented scientist with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company environment
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line include your name and the posted job title.« Go Back