Human Resources Generalist
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells within the body to transform the treatment of cancer, infectious disease and autoimmune disease. Cue Biopharma is a high growth company and is listed on NASDAQ (CUE). The company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the heart of the life sciences corridor.
Cue Biopharma is building a world-class team of highly motivated, dedicated scientists and clinical personnel to help us advance our research and development and clinical programs. The company culture is fast-paced and committed to scientific excellence, innovation, and teamwork.
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist will play a key role in the success of the organization by providing functional, HR expertise to support the Company’s leadership and growing employee base. The ideal candidate will be a team player who proactively communicates and collaborates with the Director of R&D Operations, Chief Financial Officer and other Cue Biopharma employees to drive results. The HR Generalist will administer various human resources programs, assist in the redesign and implementation of HR policies and procedures and will manage the full life cycle recruiting process. The successful candidate will demonstrate uncompromising integrity and confidentiality and have a strong work ethic.
- Assists with benefit administration including claims resolution, change reporting, open enrollment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and executes unique and effective sourcing strategies to generate diverse candidate pools including management of all job postings.
- Develops and manages external partnerships with vendors, sourcing partners and/or recruitment agencies as needed.
- Screen potential candidates to ensure candidates presented to hiring managers are within desirable parameters before interviewing.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and schedule interview panels with potential candidates.
- Track and manage submitted candidate resumes and source to prevent overlap and reapplication from candidates.
- Responsible for managing the company’s onboarding and offboarding process and conducting new-hire orientation. Administers employee training process; research, develop, conduct and coordinate general training programs for employees; track and record mandatory employee training.
- Manage FMLA and other leave programs, as well as coordinate short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance claims.
- Assist with employee relations issues including performance evaluations, promotions, administration of performance improvement plans and conduct exit interviews.
- Investigates and advises leaders and employees on personnel matters and behavior in order to provide trusted guidance and feedback.
- Respond to all inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and/or programs.
- Develop and maintain service award program and other employee relations programs.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment as well as benefit laws and regulations.
- Strong ability to work collectively with others to solve problems and build effective work relationships at all organizational levels.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Previous experience in entrepreneurial environment preferred.
- Previous experience in biotechnology/biopharmaceutical company required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize deadlines, work independently, take initiative and maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist or demonstrated experience. Prior recruitment experience required.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to engage candidates by phone and/or email.
- Aptitude in assessing candidates’ potential for success.
- Candidate should be an independent, flexible, well-organized, proactive and collaborative-minded individual interested in contributing in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line include your name and the posted job title.« Go Back