Contract Associate Scientist/Senior Associate Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells within the body to transform the treatment of cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases. Cue Biopharma is a high growth company and is listed on NASDAQ (CUE). The company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the heart of the life sciences corridor.
Cue Biopharma is building a world-class team of highly motivated, dedicated scientists to help us advance our research and development programs. The company culture is fast-paced and committed to scientific excellence, innovation, and teamwork.
We are seeking a motivated scientist to join the In Vivo Pharmacology group to establish immunoassays in support of Cue Biopharma’s preclinical pipeline programs. The successful applicant will have a strong scientific background in execution, analysis, and troubleshooting of bioanalytical assays for pharmacokinetics and/or biomarkers. The position will work closely with the Pharmacology team to quantitate our molecules in various biological matrices using ligand binding assay platforms, such as MSD. This is a temporary contract position that could last up to 6 months with the opportunity for extension or conversion to a full-time position.
- Work independently and as part of a team to support in vivo pharmacology studies aimed at building pharmacologic relationships between drug exposure, target engagement, pharmacodynamic biomarkers, and activity of Cue Biopharma’s molecules
- Establish immunoassay/ligand binding assays to characterize and quantitate Cue Biopharma’s molecules in support of pipeline development
- Conduct sample analysis and data review to support PK/PD studies
- Effectively document experimental details, analyze and interpret data, and clearly communicate results within the organization
- Work collaboratively with members of the in vivo pharmacology team to achieve team goals and support organizational goals
- M.Sc. in Biological Science, OR B.Sc. in Biological Science with 3+ years industry research experience and a track record of delivery in bioanalytics and in vivo pharmacology
- Experience in bioanalytical method development and troubleshooting immunoassay techniques using ligand binding assays
- Strong organizational skills with ability to accurately and efficiently generate protocols, record experimental details and observations, and analyze data
- Hands-on work with blood and tissue-borne biological samples
- Experience working with small animals, processing tissues, and performing multicolor flow cytometry is a plus
- Self-motivated, team- and goal-oriented scientist with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company environment
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line include your name and the posted job title.« Go Back