Cue Biopharma, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells within the body to transform the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. Cue Biopharma is a high growth company and is listed on NASDAQ (CUE). The company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the heart of the life sciences corridor.
Cue Biopharma is building a world-class team of highly motivated, dedicated scientists to help us advance our research and development programs. The company culture is fast-paced and committed to scientific excellence, innovation, and teamwork.
Cue Biopharma is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high level support to members of the executive team and their business priorities. The ideal candidate is professional, articulate and enjoys working within a collaborative and fast-paced environment. The EA must be able to work well under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities with significant attention to detail and handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Provide high-level executive administrative support to assigned senior executives of the company, and remain available as backup support to other EA’s during periods of high volume, vacations, etc.
- Regularly handle confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion.
- Proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency.
- Coordinate and organize international and domestic travel, hotel accommodations, car service, preparation of itineraries/materials, etc.
- Manage expense reporting in a timely manner.
- Manage high level meeting planning and logistics including preparing and printing materials.
- Arrange off-site meetings including venue, accommodations, catering, meeting supplies, etc., as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings.
- Act as point person for visiting executives and corporate investors.
- Lead ad hoc projects as requested by the management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute.
- Prior experience with a start-up preferred, but not required.
- 6+ years previous administrative experience with 2+ years’ experience supporting Executive level is required.
- A thorough knowledge of word-processing, centralized file server and standard office equipment is required. Must have advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and issues before they arise, proactively identify solutions and work independently and collaboratively to problem-solve conflicts.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; poise, professionalism and the ability to build relationships with staff and board members.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Willingness to assume additional responsibility and learn new skills.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line include your name and the posted job title.« Go Back